Wednesday 16 October 2013

My Artwork inspired by Kristen Eyfells

My Artwork


7A)
My artwork of Bill Cosby, Comedian inspired by Kristin Eyfells.
Pencil and oil on paper.

Kristen Eyfells uses bold, striking colours to enhance the overall image. In order to capture the seamless blend of colours, I have layered a variety of colour combinations to create my own colours.
I feel I have come up with an adventurous approach to my mixed media pieces. Around the eyes, Eyfells has included a mix of colourful, abstract patterns to capture the viewer.
The facial feature which I found most unusual was the lips. The slow transition of the reds and purples is almost surreal, in comparison to the pattern around the eyes where the colours are separated by each hue.


7B)

For further enquires e-mail: tarotsonia@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment